Tuesday, February 3, 2009

today like everyday

a letter i wrote...



to ange:

heavenly earth is poor,and i love you dear, dear i love you as heavenly earth is poor.like the rocksteady of our three cities, heavenly earth is poor. little do people know,life rains with or without umbrellas. san francisco, new orleans, new york. life is poor on heavenly earth with or without you.

from: robin

==========================================================
heavenly my head
resuscitates all that it comments on.
it looks like a CONFUSED CLOUD in the blue and black of the sky.
i am naked and burnt out on questions.
standing in the parking lot of AMERICA.
in the BOILING POT of the WORLD!

its as if SOMEONE entered us all
into the GREAT spelling B in the sky.
life is very paradoxical and "MEANING" means NOTHING to me.
yet i still consider THE EVERYDAY with a value system inside of
WHO I AM.

i have to make up my life everyday for the rest of the future.
and if not i play a dumb character... probably closer to my true self
than my true self is closer to me.


... why is every "day", a wash across the face?
and every cigarette a lesson?
and every breath a comma?
feel things we don't see?
value, a desire for truth.
why desire truth when we value all together everything?


No comments:

Post a Comment